Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in a number of ways:
- In Person - drop the tear-off slip attached to your last prescription in at reception with the required items clearly marked. We also have a letterbox that you are able to drop off requests when the surgery is closed.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- My Health Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration
- Telephone - this service will be available for HOUSEBOUND & VULNERABLE Patients ONLY - Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm.
- Repeat Dispensing - please enquire at the surgery for further information
- Email - email your prescription requests to email@example.com email is for prescription related requests/queries only.
Pharmacy collections and Deliveries will not be affected and they will continue to collect prescriptions from the practice as they do at present. We have arrangements with all the local pharmacies for this service.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Prescriptions will be ready for collection after 14:30 the following day, excluding weekends and bank holidays.