Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in a number of ways:
- In Person - drop the tear-off slip attached to your last prescription in at reception with the required items clearly marked. We also have a letterbox that you are able to drop off requests when the surgery is closed.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- My Health Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration
- Telephone - this service will be available for HOUSEBOUND & VULNERABLE Patients ONLY - Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm.
- Repeat Dispensing - please enquire at the surgery for further information
We ask and encourage patients to sign up for My Health Online as we will not be accepting email requests after 4th April 2022. This can be done online and using the enquiries email to verify you identity. Enquires.W93027@wales.nhs.uk
Pharmacy collections and Deliveries will not be affected and they will continue to collect prescriptions from the practice as they do at present. We have arrangements with all the local pharmacies for this service. We ask that you give 7 days notice if a pharmacy collects your prescription to enable them to process this.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.